I GOT A NEW DOG!




I got a dog! i'll tell you how i found her.First my mom and i went to petsmart on saturday because thats their only adoptation day.i found the dog so we called my dad to come look at it. he said it was a good dog but i should look some more. so we went to another adoptation place. me and my dad found another great dog but it would have ripped our cat into shreds. we decided that my sister wound not like that. so we went back to petsmart. we tried to hurry because the adoptation thing closed at 4:00. we got there at 4:05. when we went in there they were just leaving. then we figured out that the dogs were in the van outside.they had to go get her out then we signed the papers and took her home! they had already named her Jersey i like it a lot so we decided to stick with it.

3 comments:

Hawkes said...

Wow Can't believe you kids talked mom into getting another animal ... you guys should move to a farm ! cute dog

Dusty said...

You are much cuter then tht Mutt!
Be sure to walk him everyday while I'm gone~'smooch'

Unknown said...

I just wanted to tell you that I love your blog! That's so awesome that you are keeping a journal like that. My kids will forever be deprived of animals at our house. (WE are SOOOOO NOT animal people!)
It's sad really.